1 bedroom flat for saleNorwich House, Streatham Hill, SW16
- A fantastic apartment on the ground floor
- Secure entry and lift access
- Bespoke kitchen with matt white finish and glass worktop
- Integrated appliances including washer/dryer
- Attractive engineered oak flooring
- Satellite television connections
- Communal bike storage area
- Swift routes into central London on the doorstep
Superbly located in the heart of Streatham, this fabulous ground floor flat is set within a striking new development offering stylish décor and contemporary fixtures and fittings.
Streatham High Road is host to a wide range of lively bars and restaurants, high street stores, and independent retailers. Streatham Common and Tooting Bec Common are also close by for relaxing open spaces.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1004954. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Streatham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.