1 bedroom flat for saleDe Grey Road, Colchester
Sold STC £125,000
- One Bedroom
- Modern Apartment
- Double Glazing
- Open Plan
- Allocated Parking
One bedroom first floor apartment benefiting from a large open plan living area, bathroom and allocated parking. The property is ideally located with good access to local amenities, the A 12, A 120 and town centre.
communal entrance door leading to communal stairwell, stairs rising to first floor. Entrance door to:-
Security entry phone, built in cupboard, electric heater.
Open Plan Living Area 21' 9" narrowing to 20ft 7 x 12' 6" ( 6.63m narrowing to 20ft 7 x 3.81m )
Double glazed french doors leading to the balcony which has a light, electric heater.
Roll edge work surfaces with inset one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit, inset four ring electric hob with extractor above, built in oven below, range of base and wall mounted units, space for all appliances, roll top splash backs, inset lights to ceiling.
Bedroom 14' 5" x 10' 5" ( 4.39m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear, wall mounted electric heater.
Extractor fan, three piece white suite comprising of an enclosed panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, part tiled walls, shaver point, heated towel rail.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63154460.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ105177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.