2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNew Street, Cawston, Norwich
Sold STC £205,000
- End Terrace Cottage
- 2 bedrooms
- Refitted kitchen & bathroom
- Lounge with multi-fuel burner
- Landscaped garden to rear
- Off road parking
This is a delightful end terrace cottage situated in the sought after village of Cawston. The property has been much improved to offer 2 bedrooms, refitted kitchen & bathroom, lounge with multi-fuel burner and landscaped garden to the rear. The property has double glazed windows and off road parking
Kitchen 14' 2" x 7' 8" ( 4.32m x 2.34m )
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units, Belfast sink with drainer, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, wooden worktop, electric oven with cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and space for fridge/freezer. Tiled floor, spotlights, double glazed window and door to outside.
Lounge 14' 5" max x 13' 11" max ( 4.39m max x 4.24m max )
A double aspect room with fireplace with woodburner inset with timber beam mantel, spotlights and built-in cupboard. Stable door to kitchen, stairs to first floor, double glazed window. wood effect flooring and door to outside.
First Floor Landing
Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 12' 7" max x 11' 1" ( 3.84m max x 3.38m )
Feature cast iron fireplace, TV point, radiator, airing cupboard, overstairs cupboard and double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 9' 5" x 6' 10" ( 2.87m x 2.08m )
Radiator and double glazed window.
Fitted with suite comprising bath with mixer taps and electric power shower, wash hand basin and low level WC. Heated towel rail, part tiled walls, tiled floor and double glazed window.
The property has a gravel off road parking area to the end of the garden, with gate opening to a lawned garden with planted borders, patio area and shed.
Leave Aylsham via the B1145 to Cawston and proceed straight over at the roundabout into the village. Turn left into New Street then straight over at the crossroads and the property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63154481.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYS106284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Aylsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.