3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCromford Road, Langley Mill, Nottingham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi Detached Property
- Two Reception Rooms
- Three Bedrooms
- Ample Rear Garden
- No Upward Chain
- Ideal Starter Home or Investment Purchase
- Viewing by appointment only
*** REDUCED *** NEW PRICE *** We are pleased to bring to the market this three bedroom semi detached property ideally located within Langley Mill having good access to the A610 Link Road. Viewing by appointment only please contact the office for further details.
We are pleased to bring to the market this three bedroom semi detached property ideally located within Langley Mill having good access to the A610 Link Road. In brief the property comprises of dining room, lounge, kitchen and ground floor bathroom. To the first floor there are three bedrooms. Outside there is a garden to the rear. Viewing by appointment only please contact the office for further details.
Dining Room 12' 4" max x 11' 6" max ( 3.76m max x 3.51m max )
With double glazed door and window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator, laminated flooring, stairs leading to first floor accommodation and internal door leading to lounge.
Lounge 17' 9" max x 12' 5" max ( 5.41m max x 3.78m max )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation, inset gas fire with hearth and surround, TV and telephone points, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 12' 7" max x 7' 1" max ( 3.84m max x 2.16m max )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with rolled edge work surfaces over incorporating single bowl sink and drainer unit, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine and space for freestanding cooker, wall mounted radiator and double glazed door and window to the side elevation.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Fitted with a matching three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with shower head over, low level flush wc and pedestal wash basin, wall mounted radiator and double glazed window to the side elevation.
First Floor Landing
Accessed via stairs leading from the dining room and having airing cupboard, loft access and internal doors leading to bedrooms.
Bedroom 1 12' 6" max x 11' 11" max ( 3.81m max x 3.63m max )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation, fitted wardrobes and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 5' 11" ( 3.51m x 1.80m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 6" x 9' 6" max ( 3.51m x 2.90m max )
With double glazed window to the front and wall mounted radiator.
To the front of the property there is a courtyard entrance enclosed within a brick built surround.
To the rear of the property there is an ample enclosed garden with slabbed area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63154511.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104629. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.