3 bedroom detached house for saleBraemar Avenue, Eastwood, Nottingham
Sold STC £150,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £150,000 - £155,000
- Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Generous Conservatory
- Driveway and Garage
- Corner Plot
- No Upward Chain
- Viewing Essential
GUIDE PRICE £150,000 - £155,000 This is a three bedroom detached family home occupying a corner plot. The property is offered for sale with No Upward Chain and viewing is essential.
AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE WITH THIS PROPERTY .................................This is a three bedroom detached family home occupying an enviable corner plot located in a popular residential location in Eastwood. The property has good access to local emenities including Giltbrook Retail Park and travel networks including the A610 Link Road and J26 of the M1 Motorway.The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, generous conservatory, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside there are gardens to the front, side and rear, garage and driveway. The property is offered for sale with No Upward Chain and viewing is is advised in order to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Enter via secure double glazed door, stairs leading to first floor accommodation, telephone point, radiator, built in storage cupboard, double glazed window to the side and door leading to lounge.
Lounge 16' max x 16' max ( 4.88m max x 4.88m max )
Having TV point, radiator, feature fireplace incorporating a real flame gas fire set in an Adams style surround, double glazed windows to the front and side, door to dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 15' 11" x 8' 11" ( 4.85m x 2.72m )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over incorporating a one and half bowl sink and drainer with integrated electric oven with four ring electric hob and extractor hood over, plumbing and space for automatic washing machine and space for fridge freezer, radiator, double glazed window to the rear and double glazed doors leading to conservatory.
Conservatory 18' 10" x 9' ( 5.74m x 2.74m )
Of half brick and upvc double glazed construction with double glazed windows to the rear and side, tiled flooring and double glazed patio doors to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Having access to loft space, double glazed window to the side elevation and doors giving access to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 13' 7" x 9' 10" ( 4.14m x 3.00m )
Having radiator, TV point and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom 2 11' 7" max x 9' plus door recess ( 3.53m max x 2.74m plus door recess )
Having built in wardrobes, radiator, TV point and double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom 3 8' 8" x 6' 10" ( 2.64m x 2.08m )
Having radiator and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Having three piece suite comprising bath with fitted shower over, pedestal hand wash basin and low level wc with partly tiled wall coverings, airing cupboard, radiator and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with well stocked borders with a variety of mixed plants shrubs and trees, pathway leading to front entrance door and side gated access. Lawned garden also leads to the side of the property and also has conifer hedging.
To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance garden with a number of decked areas and gravel borders and lawned area and access to driveway and garage.
To the rear of the garden there is a driveway providing off road parking for one vehicle and access to detached garage.
With up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63154526.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY105006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.