3 bedroom detached house for saleRoland Avenue, Nuthall, Nottingham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Extended Detached Family Home
- Very Well Presented
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Recently Upgraded
- Driveway and Garage
- Viewing Strongly Advised
- No Upward Chain
GUIDE PRICE £250,000 - £260,000 This is a very rare opportunity to acquire this DETACHED FAMILY HOME which has been lovingly upgraded and extended to a very high standard. The property is located in the popular residential location of Nuthall and viewing is highly recommended.
AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE WITH THIS PROPERTY ..................................This is a very rare opportunity to acquire this Detached Family Home which has been lovingly upgraded and extended to a very high standard. The property is located in the popular residential location of Nuthall and provides good access to local amenities, schools and travel networks including J26 of the M1 Motorway. In brief the property comprises of entrance hallway, dining room, lounge, extended kitchen, ground floor wc and to the first floor there are three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside the property there is a lawned front garden with ample driveway parking leading to single integral garage and to the rear of the property there is an ample lawned garden with raised decked seating area. Viewing is by Open House appointment only please contact the office for further information 01159385062 .
Having Upvc double glazed entrance door to the front elevation, storage cupboard, wall mounted radiator and Karndean flooring.
Dining Room 13' 8" max x 12' 11" ( 4.17m max x 3.94m )
With double glazed bay window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator and wooden flooring.
Lounge 13' 9" x 11' 11" max ( 4.19m x 3.63m max )
With double glazed patio doors to the rear elevation, wall mounted radiator, TV and telephone point, feature open fireplace with hearth and surround, Karndean flooring.
Kitchen 16' 10" max x 9' 10" max ( 5.13m max x 3.00m max )
Tastefully extended and refitted with a range of matching wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces over incorporating a one and half bowl sink and drainer, integrated electric oven with hob and integrated microwave, space for freestanding American style fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated wine cooler, Upvc double glazed window to the rear and side and wooden stable style door to the side elevation.
Ground Floor W C
Fitted with low level flush wc, pedestal hand wash basin, wall mounted towel radiator, extractor fan and internal door leading to garage.
First Floor Accommodation
Accessed via stairs leading from entrance hallway and leading to three bedrooms and family bathroom, double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" + bay x 11' 9" ( 3.63m + bay x 3.58m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' 10" x 11' 9" ( 4.22m x 3.58m )
With double glazed window to the rear and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 6" x 8' 1" ( 2.90m x 2.46m )
With double glazed window to the front and wall mounted radiator.
Refitted with four piece matching suite comprising of freestanding shower cubicle with shower head over, low level flush wc, panelled bath with hand held shower attachment, pedestal hand wash basin, partly tiled wall coverings, wall mounted radiator, Karndean flooring, double glazed window to the side and rear.
To the front of the property there is a lawned front garden with driveway parking to the side for multiple vehicles and leading to single garage with electric roller door, power and lighting.
To the rear there is a larger rear garden mainly laid to lawn with the addition of patio seating area, flower beds having a range of plants and shrubs all enclosed within timber panelled fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63154529.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY105018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.