3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Pyghtles, Daventry
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Very Well Presented Semi-Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Viewing Highly Recommended
SHIPWAYS HAVE PLEASURE IN OFFERING THIS VERY WELL PRESENTED SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE IN A SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION IN DAVENTRY. THE LOCATION OFFERS EASY ACCESS TO THE TOWN CENTRE, SCHOOLING AND LOCAL AMENITIES.
Shipways have pleasure in offering this very well presented semi-detached house in a sought after residential location in Daventry. The location offers easy access to the town centre, schooling and local amenities. Accommodation comprises lounge/diner, kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms, bathroom, gardens and garage
Having UPVc double glazed front door, stairs rising to first floor and door to lounge/diner
Lounge / Diner 18' 7" Max x 10' 7" Max ( 5.66m Max x 3.23m Max )
Having double glazed window to front aspect, feature fireplace with gas fire, television and telephone points, three wall lights and doors to kitchen and conservatory
Kitchen 10' 3" x 7' 9" ( 3.12m x 2.36m )
Having UPVc double glazed window to and door to rear aspect, range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob with extractor hood over, spaces for washing machine and fridge/freezer, tiling to splash backs and further under stairs storage cupboard
Conservatory 10' 9" x 7' 3" ( 3.28m x 2.21m )
Being of brick wall and double glazed window construction and with double glazed patio doors to side aspect
First Floor Landing
Having airing cupboard and doors to bedrooms and bathroom
Bedroom One 10' 8" Max x 10' 2" Max ( 3.25m Max x 3.10m Max )
Having UPVc double glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobe and coving to ceiling
Bedroom Two 12' 4" Max x 7' 4" Max ( 3.76m Max x 2.24m Max )
Having UPVc double glazed window to front aspect, storage radiator and built-in wardrobes
Bedroom Three 10' 8" Max x 7' 6" Max ( 3.25m Max x 2.29m Max )
Having UPVc double glazed window to rear aspect, storage radiator and built-in wardrobes
Having opaque UPVc double glazed window to rear aspect, electric towel radiator, bath with shower over, low flush WC, wash hand basin, part height tiling and access to loft
The front garden is partly laid to lawn with plant and shrub borders and partly paved affording parking
The rear garden has a lawn area, a patio, a decking area, an ornamental pond, plant and shrub borders, a timber shed and timber fence surrounding with side access
The garage has an up and over door, power and lighting
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63154676.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY105405. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.