4 bedroom town house for saleCaroline Way, Eastbourne
Sold STC £310,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- THREE / FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- GARAGE & OFF ROAD PARKING
- LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN
- SOUGHT AFTER NORTH HARBOUR LOCATION
- WELL EQUIPPED KITCHEN
- WELL PRESENTED LIVING ACCOMMODATION THROUGHOUT
An opportunity has arisen to acquire this well presented three/four bedroom town house located in the ever sought after North Harbour Development. Boasting a landscaped rear garden, garage and off road parking for two cars. Being in very close proximity to the beach, internal inspection recommended.
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this well presented three/four bedroom town house located in the ever sought after North Harbour development. Arranged over three floors and boasting remodeled Ground floor accommodation with a good sized kitchen, Landscaped rear garden and two parking spaces. Being within very short walking distance to the beach, an internal inspection comes highly recommended to fully appreciate this property.
Door to the front aspect, wood effect flooring and a radiator.
Comprising low level W C, wash hand basin with a tiled splashback, radiator, tiled flooring and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Ground Floor Dining Area 14' 8" x 14' 3" ( 4.47m x 4.34m )
Having two full length double glazed windows to the rear aspect with a double glazed door to the rear leading into the garden, under stairs storage cupboard, wood effect flooring, spotlighting, open plan through to the kitchen.
Kitchen 14' 10" x 7' 1" ( 4.52m x 2.16m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, electric eye level double oven with five ring gas hob and cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer, built in microwave, partly tiled walls, spotlighting, various wall and base unit cupboards, ample storage space.
Stairs rising from ground floor to first floor landing, radiator.
Lounge / Bedroom Four 14' 10" x 12' 5" ( 4.52m x 3.78m )
Currently used as an additional living room but has versatile use of either a lounge or another bedroom. Having double glazed floor to ceiling windows to the front aspect, feature electric fireplace with surround and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 8' 5" ( 2.82m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Comprising bath with mixer taps, low level W C, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail, spotlighting, extractor fan, double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs rising from first floor to second floor landing, loft access with drop down ladder, airing cupboard, spotlighting and a radiator.
Master Bedroom 13' 5" x 12' ( 4.09m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator and door through to the en suite.
Comprising a double shower cubicle with screen, low level W C, wash hand basin, extractor fan, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring, spotlighting.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 8' 5" ( 3.84m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect with sea views, built in wardrobes, radiator.
A beautifully landscaped rear garden having a raised wood decked seating area with attached awning leading to a paved seating area, Indian sandstone area at the foot of the garden providing further seating space, gated rear access, tree and shrub borders, outside lighting and power.
The front of the property benefits from two allocated parking spaces.
Garage 19' 3" x 8' 7" ( 5.87m x 2.62m )
Located in a separate block with an up and over door, loft space and ample storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63154700.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105722. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.