2 bedroom terraced house for saleCoronation Road South, Hull
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £78,000 - £83,000
- No Chain & Ideal First Time or Investment Opportunity
- Good Condition
- Off Street Parking
- Sought After Location
A lovely two bedroom middle terrace property located in the very popular residential area off Wold Road - view now to avoid disappointment!
A lovely two bedroom middle terrace property located in the very popular residential area off Wold Road, West Hull. Within walking distance to local shops and amenities as well as being in good school catchments areas. The property comprises of an entrance hall leading to a lovely, cosy living room and a good size kitchen to the rear. To the first floor are two double bedrooms with the master benefiting from built in wardrobes, the family bathroom is a nice size and has both a bath and an electric shower. The rear garden is a good size with a patio area as well as having the added benefit of parking which is secure with double gates. Overall this property is a great size and would be an ideal investment or first time buyer property. Offering a lovely family home, early viewing is advised!
A lovely two bedroom middle terrace property located in the very popular residential area off Wold Road, West Hull. Within walking distance to local shops and amenities as well as being in good school catchments areas.
Double glazed door to the front.
Lounge 10' 11" x 13' 4" ( 3.33m x 4.06m )
Double glazed window to the front, a gas fire with surround, radiator and television point.
Kitchen 13' 10" x 6' 6" ( 4.22m x 1.98m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with a built in stainless steel sink unit and drainer, electric oven and hob and plumbing for a washing machine. Radiator, central heating boiler and an extractor fan. Double glazed window to the rear and a door to the garden.
Bedroom 1 13' 11" x 10' 6" ( 4.24m x 3.20m )
Two double glazed windows to the front, fitted wardrobes, a radiator and TV point.
Bedroom 2 9' 7" x 8' 2" ( 2.92m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
A 3 piece suite comprising of a bath with mixer taps and electric shower over, wash hand basin and a wc. Partly tiled with a radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Paved patio area, a shed and parking to the rear.
Under the terms of the Estate Agents Act 1979 (section 21) please note that the vendor of this property is an associate of an employee of the Connells Group.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63154733.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105628. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.