2 bedroom flat for saleWalsall Road, Perry Bar, Birmingham, B42
- Modern 5* Apartments
- Roof-top terrace, BBQ area, Gourmet Restaurant, Bar, Laundry rooms, 8D Cinema
- On site convenience store, Business Centre, Gymnasium, Kids corner
- 1st Year Rental Payment, paid in advance, within 45 days of completion
- Superb location
- 5 year rental guarantee
- 6% net rental yield
- Studio, 1 & 2 Bed apartments
Avix Residence is a modern development of luxury 5* apartments in the Perry Bar area of Birmingham. Boasting a stylish, contemporary interior design, these new and spacious apartments are set to fill the huge rental demand in this popular area of Birmingham.
With only a 10 minute drive from the City centre, the location offers both local tranquillity and close proximity to the hustle and bustle of Britain's second City. This refurbished project provides an ideal home for professionals working in the City, and those looking to reside in a safe, secure and salubrious environment.
The development will include a large array of communal facilities. Including a Gourmet Restaurant, Gymnasium, Business Centre, Kids Corner, Roof-top terrace, BBQ Area and an extraordinary 8D Cinema.
Investors are guaranteed a 6% Net rental yield for 5 years. The high speed rail link, set to start work in 2017, will connect London and Birmingham in under 30 minutes. This will only add value to apartments in developments, such as Avix Residence, that are within a close proximity of the rail link.
With an attractive payment plan in place and a developer with proven success, the demand for apartments here is expected to be very high. Enquire now and request your free marketing pack. This will include the development brochure and current availability.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3718604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ourhomesale, Bromborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.