3 bedroom terraced house for saleGarden Road, Eastwood, Nottingham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £100,000 - £110,000
- Mid Terraced Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Driveway Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- No Upward Chain
GUIDE PRICE £100,000 - £110,000 This is an ideal First Time Buy or Investment Purchase! This is a three bedroom mid terrace property located in a popular residential area of Eastwood with good access to local amenities and travel networks and is offered for sale with No Upward Chain.
This is an ideal First Time Buy or Investment Purchase! This is a three bedroom mid terrace property located in a popular residential area of Eastwood with good access to local amenities and travel networks and is offered for sale with No Upward Chain. In brief the property comprises of lounge, kitchen diner and to the first floor there are two bedrooms and family bathroom and to the second floor there is a master bedroom. Outside the property benefits from driveway parking to the front and a lawned garden to the rear. Viewing by appointment only please contact the office for further information.
Lounge 12' 8" max x 9' 8" plus stairs ( 3.86m max x 2.95m plus stairs )
With Upvc double glazed door and window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator, inset electric fireplace with hearth and surround, TV cable, telephone point.
Kitchen Diner 19' 3" max x 11' 5" max ( 5.87m max x 3.48m max )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with rolled edge work surfaces over incorporating a single bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, integrated electric oven and gas hob, central heating boiler, double glazed window to the rear and Upvc double glazed patio doors to rear leading to garden.
First Floor Landing
Accessed via stairs leading from lounge and leading to two bedrooms, family bathroom and staircase to second floor.
Bedroom 2 12' 10" max x 9' 10" ( 3.91m max x 3.00m )
With double glazed window to the front, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 1" x 6' 2" ( 3.07m x 1.88m )
With double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted radiator.
Fitted with a matching three piece white suite comprising of panelled bath with shower head over, low level flush wc and pedestal hand wash basin, partly tiled wall coverings, wall mounted heated towel radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Second Floor Accommodation
Accessed via stairs leading from first floor landing and leading to master bedroom.
Master Bedroom 1 18' 10" max x 12' 10" max ( 5.74m max x 3.91m max )
With Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator.
To the front of the property there is driveway parking.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with additional patio seating area and brick outhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63156761.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.