2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Martins Terrace, Camborne, Cornwall
Sold STC £125,000
- VERY SPACIOUS SEMI-DETACHED TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- uPVC DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT
- SEPARATE LIVING ROOM, DINING ROOM AND KITCHEN
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FIRST FLOOR FAMILY SHOWER ROOM
- PLEASANT AND ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
NEW INSTRUCTION!! WELL PROPORTIONED TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME WITH GARDENS TO THE FRONT AND REAR
A very well proportioned and pleasantly presented two double bedroom semi-detached family home which has benefitted from a number of upgrades in recent times to include uPVC double glazed windows and a modern wall mounted 'Worcester' combination gas boiler. The property offers nicely laid out and flexible accommodation to include living room, separate kitchen and dining room with two double bedrooms and family shower room on the first floor. Externally the property enjoys good sized gardens to both sides with pleasantly enclosed rear garden enjoying a sunny aspect.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAM160333. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Camborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.