2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleIda Road, Skegness
Sold STC £140,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- No Chain
- Well Presented 2 Bed Ground Floor Flat
- Lounge, Kitchen & Shower Room
- Driveway Parking & Garage
No Upward Chain, deceptively Spacious & Refurbished, 2 Bed Ground Floor Flat, With an Entrance Hallway, Lounge, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchen, Shower Room, Gardens, Parking & Garage.
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale with No Upward Chain this Deceptively Spacious and refurbished 2 Bedroom Ground Floor Flat which is ideally situated for Skegness Town Centre & Seafront Amenities. Viewings are utterly essential to fully appreciate the propertyand all that it has to offer. The accommodation comprises of an Entrance Hallway leading to Bay fronted Lounge, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchen and a refitted Shower room. The property also has the benefit of double glazing as stated, gas central heating and a well-presented rear Garden with both Parking Facilities and Detached Garage. Please note this ground floor flat is being offered for sale on a Freehold basis.
Access is via a double glazed front door leading to: Reception hall with wood flooring, useful cupboard space under stairs, radiator & a coved ceiling.
Lounge 14' 11" min extending to 18' " into bay x 13' 1" min. ( 4.55m min extending to 5.49m into bay x 3.99m min. )
With a walk in bay fronted double glazed window to the front elevation providing a good amount of space for a dining area, electric wall mounted fire, wooded flooring, radiator and coved ceiling.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 10' 6" ( 3.86m x 3.20m )
With a double glazed door to the rear elevation, radiator, spotlights and 'karndene' flooring. Fitted with a good range of wall base and drawer units with complimentary worktop surfaces and tiled splash backs, an inset black acrylic sink with mixer taps over. The kitchen also benefits from appliances including the cooker, freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 13' ( 3.63m x 3.96m )
Having double glazed 'French' doors and a window providing pleasant views of the rear garden. With fitted wardrobes, wood flooring and two radiators.
Bedroom 2 14' 2" x 7' 8" ( 4.32m x 2.34m )
With double glazed window to the side elevation allowing for pleasant garden views whilst benefitting from carpets, wall lights and radiator.
Stylishly fitted throughout with a suite which consists of a walk in modern shower unit with glass screens, feature wooden drying area and a feature shower head. With a low flush WC and wash hand basin set within a vanity unit providing a useful storage facility along with floating shelves above and mirror. tiled splash backs, heated towel rails, extractor and a decorative frosted double glazed window to the side elevation.
There is a front garden area which Is mainly paved with inset plants and gated which is complimented by a traditional brick wall top the front boundary and a pathway leading to the front door of the property.
To the rear of the property is an outstanding example of a rear enclosed garden that is accessible from the kitchen and master bedroom. This area is mostly laid to lawn with planted borders, paved seating area, garden shed and gravelled area providing parking which is gained by way of bi folding double wooden gates to the rear of the plot. Complimenting this space is a detached garage that has access via a double glazed door to the side elevation.
We understand from the current home owner that the property tenure is 'Freehold' and that the property benefits from access to a small cellar.
See Multi Map Illustration
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63157313.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.