Land for saleBuilding Plot to the rear of 98 Fontygary Road, Rhoose
Withdrawn from Market
- Single Building Plot Approved October 2013
- Appeal Reference Number APP/Z6950/A/13/2200713
- Consent for a Detached, Single Storey Dwelling
- Accommodation to Include Entrance Hall, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, 2 Double Bedrooms and Bathroom
- Gardens, Parking and Shared Access
- Central Location with Easy Access to Wide Range of Local Amenities
Level building plot with convenient access to all mains services lying to the rear of 98 Fontygary Road measuring approximately 17.5 mtrs wide x 21 mtrs maximum depth and with an existing planning consent, passed on appeal, appeal reference APP/Z6950/A/13/2200713 dated 16.10.13 for the erection of a single storey dwelling.
A detached bungalow measuring approximately 88 sq mtrs (gross floor area) including a recessed covered entrance and central hallway with access to living room, dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and shower room/ bathroom.
Outside, the existing driveway will provide access to dedicated parking to the front of and for the use of 98 Fontygary Road, Orchard Cottage and the building plot. Ownership of the approach driveway is split. Part of which belonging to 98 Fontygary Road which will be transferred to the portion of number 98 Fontygary making up the plot and part of which belongs to Orchard Cottage (the property to the rear) with appropriate cross over rights allowing access to both.
A pedestrian right of access will be retained in favour of the existing number 98 Fontygary Road.
The building plot enjoys a central position with easy access to wide range of local facilities which include primary school, shopping centre, railway station, private leisure club etc.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63158540.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7043010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Herbert R Thomas, Cowbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.