3 bedroom detached house for saleConstable Road, Rugby
Sold STC £200,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Well Presented Detached House
- Sought After Location
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Gardens & Garage
- Viewing Highly Recommended
SHIPWAYS HAVE PLEASURE IN OFFERING THIS WELL PRESENTED DETACHED PROPERTY IN THE SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION OF HILLMORTON. THE LOCATION OFFERS EASY ACCESS TO LOCAL AMENITIES, SCHOOLING AND MAJOR ROAD NETWORKS
Shipways have pleasure in offering this well presented detached property in the sought after residential location of Hillmorton. The location offers easy access to local amenities, schooling and major road networks. Accommodation comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, three bedrooms, bathroom, guest cloakroom, front and rear gardens and garage
Having double glazed front door and tiled floor
Having UPVc double glazed door to front, radiator, stairs rising to first floor and doors to lounge and kitchen
Lounge 26' 3" Max x 12' 6" Max ( 8.00m Max x 3.81m Max )
Having UPVc double glazed window to front aspect, two radiators, gas fire, television and telephone points and double doors to:
Dining Room 13' 9" Max x 11' 2" Max ( 4.19m Max x 3.40m Max )
Having UPVc double glazed patio doors to rear aspect, UPVc double glazed window to side aspect, two radiators, two wall lights and television point
Kitchen 18' 3" x 8' 2" ( 5.56m x 2.49m )
Having UPVc double glazed window to rear aspect, range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink drainer unit, electric oven, space for cooker with extractor hood over, space for fridge/freezer, under stairs cupboard and tiled walls
Utility Room 10' 5" x 7' 3" Max ( 3.18m x 2.21m Max )
Having UPVc double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed door to rear aspect and spaces for washing machine and tumble dryer
Having UPVc double glazed window to rear aspect, low flush WC and wash hand basin
First Floor Landing
Having access to loft, storage cupboard and doors to bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC
Bedroom One 13' 4" Max x 10' 9" Max ( 4.06m Max x 3.28m Max )
Having UPVc double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, built-in wardrobes and two wall lights
Bedroom Two 11' 4" Max x 10' 2" Max ( 3.45m Max x 3.10m Max )
Having UPVc double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and built-in wardrobe
Bedroom Three 9' 2" Max x 8' Max ( 2.79m Max x 2.44m Max )
Having UPVc double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and storage cupboard
Having opaque UPVc double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, bath with shower over, wash hand basin and part height tiling
Having UPVc double glazed window to rear aspect and low flush WC
Having a planted area and being paved to afford parking and access to garage
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area, plant and shrub borders, a timber shed, timber fence surrounding and side access
The garage has double opening doors
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63158831.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY105411. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.