3 bedroom detached house for salePevensey Park Road, Westham, Pevensey
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- SOUGHT AFTER WESTHAM VILLAGE LOCATION
- MODERNISED BY THE CURRENT OWNER
- SPACIOUS YET VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR SEVERAL VEHICLES
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this OLDER STYLE THREE BEDROOM Semi Detached Family home located in the POPULAR Westham Village of Pevensey. Boasting MODERN EXTENDED Living accommodation throughout which is SPACIOUS and VERSATILE, an internal inspection comes highly recommended.
An OLDER STYLE THREE BEDROOM Semi Detached Family home located in the SOUGHT AFTER Westham Village of Pevensey. Boasting SPACIOUS YET VERSATILE accommodation throughout with EXTENDED living accommodation which comprises of a Kitchen / Diner, TWO Reception Rooms and THREE DOUBLE bedrooms. Being WELL PRESENTED throughout and MODERNISED by the current owner an internal inspection comes highly recommended to fully appreciate this property.
Door to the front aspect, large storage cupboard, radiator and wood effect flooring.
Lounge 15' x 14' 7" ( 4.57m x 4.45m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, double glazed doors to the side aspect leading into the garden, feature open fireplace with brick built surround, radiator.
Second Reception Room 14' 11" Into Bay x 11' 6" ( 4.55m Into Bay x 3.51m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, radiator, feature fireplace.
Kitchen 15' 2" x 11' 6" ( 4.62m x 3.51m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a sink and drainer unit, range oven, integral dishwasher and under counter fridge, space for a fridge/freezer, five ring gas hob, spotlighting over, partly tiled walls, wood effect flooring, large storage cupboard, double glazed window to the rear aspect, open plan through to the dining room which has been extended.
Dining Room 16' 5" x 7' 9" ( 5.00m x 2.36m )
Double glazed windows to the rear and side aspect, further door to the side, wall lights, wood effect flooring and door through to the inner hallway.
Door to the rear garden, ample space for coats.
Stairs rising from ground floor to first floor landing, double glazed window to the side aspect and loft access.
Bedroom One 15' 9" x 11' 5" ( 4.80m x 3.48m )
Dual aspect room with double glazed windows to the front and side aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' 11" x 10' Into the Bay ( 4.85m x 3.05m Into the Bay )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 7' 1" ( 3.48m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Comprising bath with shower over, low level W C, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, radiator, frosted double glazed window to the front aspect.
A landscaped rear garden with newly laid Indian Sand Stone, fence surround which is gated to the front to provide side access to the property, block paved area.
Driveway providing off road parking to the front for several vehicles and an area laid to lawn with shrub borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63159212.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105704. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.