2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBernham Road, Norwich
Sold STC £220,000
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- 19 ft Lounge
- Newly Fitted Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Newly Fitted Four Piece Bathroom
- Enclosed Private Rear Garden
- In Excellent Order Throughout
**RENOVATED TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW** With four piece newly fitted bathroom suite, newly fitted kitchen which must be viewed!
This two bedroom semi detached bungalow is situated in the popular suburb of Hellesdon. The property has been renovated by the current vendors and benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating. The well presented accommodation comprises, entrance porch, lounge, newly fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and newly fitted four piece bathroom suite. There is an enclosed rear garden and driveway parking. Early viewing is essential.
uPVC double glazed front entrance door and uPVC double glazed front and side windows door to:
Lounge 19' 3" x 10' 11" ( 5.87m x 3.33m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator, TV point.
Kitchen 15' 10" x 8' 10" ( 4.83m x 2.69m )
Newly fitted with a matching range of base, wall and drawer units, sink unit and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, built in stainless steel electric oven with stainless steel gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, two uPVC double glazed rear windows, radiator, door to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 9' 11" ( 3.76m x 3.02m )
uPVC double glazed side window, radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 7' 1" ( 2.69m x 2.16m )
uPVC double glazed side window, radiator.
Bathroom 8' 10" x 7' 4" ( 2.69m x 2.24m )
Newly fitted with a four piece white suite comprising, bath with shower attachment, separate shower cubicle, pedestal wash basin, WC, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring, extractor fan, towel radiator, uPVC double glazed rear window.
To the front of the property there is a shingled driveway which provides off road parking and this leads down the side. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden enclosed by fencing with a side access gate, has an outside tap and patio area.
Leave Norwich heading north on Aylsham Road, at the ring road traffic lights, continue straight over onto Reepham Road and into Hellesdon. At the next roundabout, continue straight over, taking the second left into Bernham Road, where the property can be found on your right. Ref: 1764.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63163442.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR103700. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.