3 bedroom detached house for saleLow Road, Runham, Great Yarmouth
Sold STC £290,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Modern & very well maintained detached family residence
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, c/h & d/g
- Driveway, wrap around gardens
- Potential for garage/workshop (STP)
- Sought after semi rural location
A MODERN & VERY WELL MAINTAINED 3 bedroom DETACHED FAMILY RESIDENCE with superb field views, 2 reception rooms, driveway and wrap around gardens. The property is situated in this SEMI RURAL LOCATION close to LOCAL AMENITIES. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
A MODERN & VERY WELL MAINTAINED 3 bedroom DETACHED FAMILY RESIDENCE with superb field views, 2 reception rooms, driveway and wrap around gardens situated in this SEMI RURAL LOCATION close to LOCAL AMENITIES.
Solid wood door to rear, understairs cupboard, stairs to first floor, double glazed window to rear, radiator, tiled flooring.
Wash hand basin, WC, tiling, radiator, double glazed window to rear, tiled flooring.
Lounge 14' x 11' 10" max ( 4.27m x 3.61m max )
Double glazed window to side, fireplace with wood burner, wall lights, double glazed patio doors to front garden, radiator, telephone point, TV point, carpet.
Dining Room 10' x 13' 11" max ( 3.05m x 4.24m max )
Double glazed windows to side and rear, radiator, telephone point, wall lights, carpet.
Kitchen 12' x 13' ( 3.66m x 3.96m )
Fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, inset 1 bowl sink and drainer, electric oven and hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, tiling, central heating boiler, double glazed window to front, tiled flooring, solid wood door to front garden and drive.
Loft access, telephone point, radiator, double glazed window to rear, solid wood flooring.
Bedroom 1 12' x 13' ( 3.66m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to front, vaulted ceiling, radiator, TV point, solid wood flooring.
Bedroom 2 9' x 11' 10" ( 2.74m x 3.61m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, radiator, TV point, solid wood flooring.
Bedroom 3 8' 10" x 10' max ( 2.69m x 3.05m max )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, solid wood flooring.
Panelled bath, wash hand basin, shower cubicle with power shower, part tiling, extractor fan, shaver point, double glazed windows to side and rear, radiator, solid wood flooring.
WC, extractor fan, solid wood flooring.
Front, Side & Rear
Driveway with space for three cars, wrap around lawn, patio area, outside lights to front and rear, outside tap, side gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63163505.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY103019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.