3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWillow Road, Maltby, Rotherham
Sold STC £117,500
- ** Guide Price £117,500 - £127,500 **
- Three Bedroom Semi-detached Property
- Popular residential area
- Lounge & Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- Modern Bathroom
- Off Street Parking & Enclosed Rear Garden
** Guide Price £117,500 - £127,500 ** A well presented three bedroom semi-detached property located within a popular residential area close to local schools and amenities and comprising lounge, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms and bathroom. Off street parking to the front & enclosed garden to the rear.
With a front facing UPVc door and side facing double glazed window, stairs rise to the first floor accommodation with a built in storage cupboard beneath, while access is given to both the kitchen and lounge.
Lounge 12' 7" x 12' 6" ( 3.84m x 3.81m )
This front facing lounge is fitted with a UPVc double glazed window, central heating radiator and TV point.
Kitchen/diner 9' 2" x 18' 9" ( 2.79m x 5.71m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting worktops and an inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated electric oven with induction hob and extractor above. Space for fridge and freezer and space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Built in pantry and central heating radiator. Rear facing UPVc window and side facing UPVc door. The kitchen extends to offer space for family dining while rear facing UPVc French doors open to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Giving access to the first floor living accommodation with a side facing UPVc window, built in airing cupboard and loft access hatch.
(Loft ladder, partially boarding and lighting).
Bedroom One 13' Max x 9' 10" Plus door Recess ( 3.96m Max x 3.00m Plus door Recess )
A front facing double bedroom fitted with a UPVc double glazed window, central heating radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Two 9' x 12' 4" Max ( 2.74m x 3.76m Max )
A rear facing double bedroom with UPVc double glazed window, built in cupboards, central heating radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 8' 9" ( 2.41m x 2.67m )
A front facing bedroom fitted with UPVc double glazed window, built in cupboards and central heating radiator.
This modern bathroom is fitted with a white three piece suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin set within a vanity unit and panelled bath with mains shower over and glass shower screen. Tiling to the walls and floor, chrome heated towel rail and rear and side facing UPVc double glazed windows. The bathroom also benefits from under floor heating and a TV point.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a laid to lawn garden with a blocked paved parking area and mature trees and shrub borders. A side pathway gives access to the rear of the property where there is an enclosed garden laid mainly to lawn with a block paved patio area ideal for outside seating.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63163538.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY103120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.