Detached house for saleHolly Tree Farm, Wythall
Withdrawn from Market
- Holly Tree Farm -- 1.53 acres site including the following:
- Plot 1 -- Holly Tree Farmhouse [A restored Grade II, 5 bedroom house on a 0.82 acre plot. £500,000]
- Plot 2 -- Holly Tree Piggery [Planning permission granted to convert Grade II listed brick barn to a 2 bedroom, single storey residential dwelling on a 0.12 acre plot. £150,000]
- Plot 3 -- Holly Tree Barn [Planning permission granted to convert Grade II listed brick barn to a 4 bedroom residential dwelling on a 0.17 acre plot. £250,000]
- Plot 4 -- Holly Tree Stable [Coming soon. Subject to planning.]
Prices starting at £150,000.
Holly Tree Farm is a 1.53 acre site on Dark Lane, Wythall. The site is available as a whole or in the following parts:
Holly Tree Farmhouse is a recently modernised, five bedroom, Grade II listed detached house with land.
Holly Tree Piggery is a brick barn with planning permission to convert into a beautifully designed 2 bedroom house,
Holly Tree Barn is a brick barn with planning permission to convert to a stunning 4 bedroom home.
Holly Tree Stables coming soon [subject to planning]
The division of the site will take place in due course, subject to planning.
Contact Borja at Mr & Mrs Clarke Estate Agency for further details or to arrange a site tour. Or visit mrandmrsclarke.com/hollytree-farm for all the details.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63165968.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7332688. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mr and Mrs Clarke, Warwickshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.