2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleViolet Way, Middleton, MANCHESTER, Lancashire
- WELL PRESENTED 2 BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED TRUE BUNGALOW
- RECENTLY UNDERGONE FULL REFURBISHMENT
- ALL LIVING ACCOMMODATION ON ONE LEVEL
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- DRIVEWAY FOR OFF ROAD PARKING
- PLEASANT REAR GARDEN OVERLOOKING CANAL
Henstock Property Services are delighted to market this extremely well presented 2 bedroomed semi detached true bungalow with a pleasant rear garden overlooking Rochdale canal. The living accommodation, which has recently undergone a full refurbishment, briefly comprises; entrance hallway, lounge, newly fitted kitchen, 2 bedrooms (main bedroom has sliding door out to rear garden) and a showerroom. The property also benefits from gas central heating, uPVC double glazed windows throughout, off road parking to front and a pleasant rear garden overlooking the canal. Well situated on this quiet cul-de-sac, close to schools, shops/supermarkets, leisure/fitness facilities, good public transport services and access to motorway links M60/M62/M66.
Property ref: 121_2600_4287937
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63166181.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4287937. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henstock Property Services, Middleton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.