5 bedroom detached house for saleStormore, Dilton Marsh, Westbury
- Detached Family Home
- Popular Location
- Block Paved Driveway
- Flexible Accommodation
This four/five bedroom detached house is found on the Western fringe of Dilton Marsh with easy access to the A36. The garden is South facing and offers a good degree of privacy and views of woodland to the rear. Internally the property boasts oak flooring and flexible accommodation.
Double glazed door to front. Double glazed window to front. Oak flooring.
Stairs to first floor. Oak flooring. Radiator.
Double glazed window to front. Pedestal wash hand basin. Wc. Partly tiled walls. Oak flooring. Radiator.
Lounge 25' 9" x 11' 6" Max ( 7.85m x 3.51m Max )
Double glazed windows to front and rear. Double glazed French doors. Oak flooring. Two radiators.
Games Room 13' 5" x 9' 5" ( 4.09m x 2.87m )
Double glazed windows to front and side with fitted shutters. Radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 18' 9" x 12' Max ( 5.71m x 3.66m Max )
Double glazed windows to rear and side. Double glazed patio doors. Double glazed side door. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units with work top surfaces and tiled splashbacks. Electric cooker point with cooker hood. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer unit. Plumbing for washing machine. Integrated dishwasher. Tiled flooring. Radiator.
Loft access. Cupboard. Airing cupboard housing water tank.
Bedroom One 14' 8" x 9' 4" ( 4.47m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to front and side. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' Plus Wardrobe x 9' 10" ( 3.66m Plus Wardrobe x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front and side. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" x 9' 10" ( 3.43m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front. Loft access. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 11" x 8' 3" ( 2.41m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Bedroom Five/ Study 6' 10" x 5' 11" ( 2.08m x 1.80m )
Double glazed window to rear.
Double glazed window to rear. Bath with shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Wc. Fully tiled walls. Heated towel rail.
Block paved to provide off street parking for a fleet of vehicles. Flowerbeds borders.
A south facing garden with a good degree of privacy. Mostly laid to lawn with attractive boarders. Paved patio to side. Pergola. Mature trees and shrubs. Decking with kennel (which could be removed if not required). Side access.
Roller door to front with double doors to rear. Power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63166346.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WST103758. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Westbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.