2 bedroom character property for saleHythe Road, Methwold, Thetford
Sold STC £169,950
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Character property
- Two bedrooms
- Dual fuel heating
- Enclosed rear garden
The property is a charming cottage situated in a tucked away location within the popular village of Methwold benefiting from dual fuel heating (oil & solid fuel) and will be offered chain free. It has two bedrooms and two reception rooms plus kitchen and utility.
The property is a terraced cottage situated in a tucked away location within the popular village of Methwold benefiting from dual fuel heating (oil & solid fuel) and will be offered chain free. It has two bedrooms and two reception rooms plus kitchen and utility.
Sealed unit UPVC entrance door to:
With slate tiled floor, coved and textured ceiling, radiator.
Living Room 13' 4" x 12' 7" max into alcoves (11 ft 3 min) ( 4.06m x 3.84m max into alcoves (11 ft 3 min) )
With open fireplace in brick and tiled surround, laminated floor, timber panelling to half height, coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to front, radiator.
Dining Room 13' 5" x 10' 10" ( 8 ft 10 min) ( 4.09m x 3.30m ( 8 ft 10 min) )
With multi fuel burner to back boiler, laminated floor, built in understairs storage cupboard (with window to side), radiator, stairs to first floor landing and sealed unit UPVC window to rear.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 5' 7" ( 3.28m x 1.70m )
With one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit inset into work surfaces with cupboards, additional cupboards and drawers with wood work surfaces over, eye level units, space and point for electric cooker with cooker hood above, integrated fridge, slate tiled floor, sealed unit UPVC window to rear.
With slate tiled floor, textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to side and radiator.
Bathroom 4' 9" x 5' 4" ( 1.45m x 1.63m )
Panelled bath with shower mixer tap over, wash hand basin with cupboard below, electric vent, sealed unit UPVC window to side and heated towel rail.
Separate W.C 5' 5" x 2' 7" ( 1.65m x 0.79m )
With low level W.C, slate tiled floor, wall mounted oil fired boiler, sealed unit UPVC window to rear and radiator.
Utility 11' 8" x 4' 10" ( 3.56m x 1.47m )
With space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and space for tumble dryer with cupboards and rolled edge work surfaces over, ceramic tiled floor, double sealed unit UPVC doors to rear garden and radiator.
First Floor Landing 15' x 6' 3" ( 4.57m x 1.91m )
With sealed unit UPVC window to front, laminated floor and radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 12' 7" max (11 ft 5 min) ( 4.14m x 3.84m max (11 ft 5 min) )
With sealed unit UPVC window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 7' 1" ( 3.91m x 2.16m )
With built in storage cupboard/wardrobe, built in airing cupboard with hot water tank and immersion heater, access to loft space, laminated floor, sealed unit UPVC window to rear and radiator.
The front of the property is set aside for off road parking, there is a single garage at the road side. The enclosed rear garden has a concrete hard standing/patio with the remainder being shingled for ease of maintenance. There is also a water feature and 2 garden sheds.
Mains water and electricity are connected to the property.
From William H Brown's Brandon office proceed along the High Street to the level crossing bearing left towards Weeting. On entering Weeting continue along the main road approximately 3-4 miles and on reaching Methwold turn left into the High Street, this inturn continues into Crown Road and on into Hythe Road where the property can be found on the right hand side clearly indicated by a William H Brown for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63166349.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD106192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brandon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.