3 bedroom terraced house for saleSt Albans Road, Moseley, Birmingham
- Three Bedrooms
- Town House
- Loft Storage Room
No chain! A traditional Victorian town house comprising in brief of a lounge, kitchen, rear garden, two bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor and finally a third bedroom and loft storage area on the second floor. An ideal renovation project with plenty of room to increase this homes value.
No chain! An ideal investment opportunity or for an owner occupier looking for a project, the home is conveniently situated in Moseley close to Tollhouse Way and available to view immediately.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 10' 10" max to alcove 10'6 max to alc x 16' into bay ( 3.30m max to alcove 10'6 max to alc x 4.88m into bay )
Single glazed bay window to front and radiator.
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 13' 10" max 13'2 min x 10' 3" max ( 4.22m max 13'2 min x 3.12m max )
Single glazed window to rear, door to garden, fitted kitchen with base units, sink and drainer unit and radiator.
Stairs front ground floor, stairs to first floor and radiator.
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 14' 6" max 14'2 min x 10' 7" max ( 4.42m max 14'2 min x 3.23m max )
Two single glazed windows to front and radiator.
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 10' 4" max 9'9 min x 7' 1" max to alcove ( 3.15m max 9'9 min x 2.16m max to alcove )
Window to rear.
Single glazed window to rear, bath, wash hand basin and radiator.
Bedroom Three Irregular Shaped Room 14' max 13' min x 14' 2" max ( 4.27m max 13' min x 4.32m max )
Single glazed window to front, partially reduced head height and radiator.
Loft Store Room
Low level WC.
Patio, lawn and fenced surround.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63166442.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRB105130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Great Barr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.