2 bedroom terraced house for saleAristotle Drive, Stockton-On-Tees
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ** GUIDE PRICE £80,000 - £90,000 **
- Beautifully presented Two double bedroom mid terraced house
- Fantastic first time buyer opportunity
- Modern fully fitted kitchen diner
- Enclosed rear garden and off street parking
- £1000.00 BUYERS INCENTIVE
** GUIDE PRICE £80,000 - £90,000 ** If you are looking for a beautifully presented new build property in a popular location then look no further than this immaculate two bedroom mid terraced house on the Hardwick Green development.
If you are looking for a beautifully presented new build property in a popular location then look no further than this immaculate two bedroom mid terraced house on the Hardwick Green development. This very smart property with its two double bedrooms, modern high gloss kitchen diner, enclosed rear garden and off street parking has been tastefully decorated throughout and would make a great starter home. Well positioned for good local amenities and with direct access to Stockton town centre and good commuter links we are sure this property will appeal to many so be quick to book your early viewing.
Double glazed door to front elevation, radiator.
Lounge 14' 6" x 10' 3" ( 4.42m x 3.12m )
Double glazed french doors, under stair storage cupboard, radiator.
Kitchen Diner 11' 7" x 7' 6" ( 3.53m x 2.29m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of modern high gloss wall and base units, stainless steel one bowl sink and drainer, splash back tiling, electric oven and gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, radiator, double glazed window to front elevation.
Stairs from Hall
Bedroom 1 14' 7" x 8' 7" ( 4.45m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
Bedroom 2 14' 6" x 7' 7" ( 4.42m x 2.31m )
Two double glazed windows to front elevation, radiator.
Suite comprising: panelled bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled, modern wall mounted stainless steel towel rail, extractor fan.
Fully enclosed rear garden with patio, path to back gate, lawn and shed. To the front is a drive with room for one vehicle.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63166469.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO105983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.