4 bedroom detached house for saleSpeediehill House, Bankfoot, Perth, Perth and Kinross, PH1
- 4 public areas
- Dining kitchen
- 4 double bedrooms (3 en suite)
- Sunroom / bed 5
- Detached triple garage/ workshop
- Studio apartment
- Garden, orchard, woodland
- Grazing and timber stabling
- Timber stable
Traditionally styled modern rural home with over 9.5 acres
Speediehill House was constructed in 2003. It was designed by a popular local architect, James Denholm. The brief was to create a traditional rural home, with extensive use of natural stone, timber and wet dash, which is complemented by a slate roof and dormer windows.
A sweeping driveway leads to a parking area by the front door on the north side of the house and a detached triple garage block with a machine store and a self-contained studio apartment above. The property extends to about 9.6 acres overall, divided into garden grounds, a young orchard, woodland and extensive grazing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63167153.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PER160089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bell Ingram, Perth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.