3 bedroom detached house for saleHazlemere
- 1920's Built Detached Family Home
- Huge Scope for Enlargement (STPP) - Substantial Plot
- Three Double Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- Two Reception Rooms and Kitchen/Breakfast room
- 150ft Garden and Off Street Parking - NO UPPER CHAIN!
A wonderful 1920s detached home located on a substantial plot which offers huge opportunity to extend (STPP) and whilst current owners have improved the property over the last few years there is still scope for further improvement. Currently the house offers two good sized reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, three double bedrooms and a large family bathroom. The gardens extend to approx 150ft with a large summer house and there is good level of privacy. Parking at front and a convenient location for all the good local schools and amenities. NO UPPER CHAIN....
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1925234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wye Residential, Hazlemere. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.