2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWharf Road, Wroughton, Swindon
Sold STC £175,000
- Semi Detached
- In Need of Modernisation
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- No Chain
PUBLIC NOTICE 91 Wharf Road Wroughton Swindon SN4 9LF. By order of the Mortgagee in possession we have an offer of £175,000. Any person wishing to increase on this offer should notifty the selling agents Allen & Harris of their best offer either prior to exchange. Tel: 01793 615105.
91 Wharf Road Wroughton Swindon SN4 9LF
By order of the Mortgagee in possession, we would advise you that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of One Hundred and Seventy Five Thousand Pounds (£175,000.00).
Any person wishing to increase on this offer should notifty the selling agents of their best offer either prior to exchange or within the next 7 days which ever is sooner,
Allen & Harris 1/2 College Court Regent Circus Swindon SN1 1PZ Tel: 01793 615105
OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED this two bedroom semi detached bungalow. Comprising: Entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom and garden. Further benefiting from double glazing and gas central heating. Located in the beautiful sought after area of Wroughton Close to local amenities and bus routes. The property is in need of modernisation but has great potential. Call now to arrange your viewing. NO CHAIN.
Radiator. Telephone point.
Lounge 14' 2" Max x 11' 2" Max ( 4.32m Max x 3.40m Max )
Double glazed window to front. Fireplace with gas fire inset. Radiator. Television point. Telephone point.
Dining Room 9' 2" x 9' 1" ( 2.79m x 2.77m )
Patio doors to rear. Radiator.
Kitchen 10' 11" Max x 8' 11" Max ( 3.33m Max x 2.72m Max )
Double glazed window to rear. Door to garden. Range of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over. Sink and drainer unit. Tiled splashbacks. Space for cooker.
Bedroom One 9' 1" Max x 7' 1" ( 2.77m Max x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to side. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 10' 6" ( 3.73m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Window to side. Bath. W.C. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled splashbacks. Radiator.
Enclosed rear garden. Patio area. Laid to lawn. Tree and shrub borders. Gated access to side.
Located in nearby block.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63168497.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STC108501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon T C. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.