3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTannery Gardens
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- End terrace house in gated development
- Private Enclosed Rear Gardens
- Garage and Driveway
- Five Minute walk to Lingfield train station
- Approximately 0.7 miles to local schools, shops and amenities.
A recently built (2013) three double-bedroomed end of terrace house, set in a private gated development. The property offers spacious accommodation for family life. To the ground floor there is an entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast room, spacious lounge/dining room leading into a conservatory. On the first floor, there is a master bedroom with en suite; and two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the front of the property, there is a driveway providing off street parking for one car, pathway and flower and shrub borders. To the side, is a single garage with an electric up and over door, light and power and courtesy door leading to the rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders and gated access to the side and the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63168521.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIN160221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howard Cundey, Lingfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.