2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSlaithwaite Road, Meltham, Holmfirth
- ***GUIDE PRICE £185,000 - £200,000***
- Detached Bungalow
- Located Close To The Centre Of Meltham
- Gardens And Garage
- Potential To Improve And Add Value
***GUIDE PRICE £185,000 - £200,000***
OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO VENDOR CHAIN IS THIS RARELY AVAILABLE TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW LOCATED CLOSE TO THE CENTRE OF MELTHAM VILLAGE.
The property is located in Meltham, a small town in West Yorkshire. It lies in the Holme Valley below Wessenden Moor, approximately four and a half miles south-west of Huddersfield on the edge of the Peak District National Park. Meltham is within close reach of several major cities, including Manchester, Leeds, Wakefield and Sheffield. The property is close to local amenities including shops, supermarkets and restaurants as well as schooling. Meltham has excellent bus services to nearby villages and beyond.
This property includes spacious gardens to the front and rear, a single detached garage and ample off road parking. The spacious accommodation includes a lounge a dining/kitchen, porch, conservatory, bathroom and two double sized bedrooms. This home offers scope to extend improve and add further value and will suit families of all ages looking for one level living.
Enter the property into the side porch which has a door leading into the kitchen.
Dining / Kitchen 13' 9" x 9' 8" plus the door recess ( 4.19m x 2.95m plus the door recess )
A spacious room with two UPVC double glazed windows one to the rear and one to the side. There is a door leading to a walk-in pantry/utility room which has vinyl flooring and plumbing for a washing machine. The kitchen itself has a range of wall and base units with a worktop over. There is an integrated electric oven and electric hob with extractor fan and hood over.
There is a useful built in cupboard, the dining area is carpeted and the kitchen area has a vinyl floor. There is a door leading to the hallway which is carpeted and has a useful built-in cupboard and a radiator.
Lounge 16' 2" x 13' 2" plus recess ( 4.93m x 4.01m plus recess )
Spacious carpeted room with a radiator and a feature stone fireplace housing an electric fire. There are two UPVC double glazed windows, one to the front elevation and one to the side. The room is nicely finished with coving to the ceiling.
The hallway is carpeted has a useful built in cupboard and a radiator.
Conservatory 11' 5" x 7' 5" plus the door recess ( 3.48m x 2.26m plus the door recess )
A door leads from the front of the property into the conservatory which is of a UPVC construction. It has vinyl flooring and double doors leading to the hallway.
Bedroom One 11' 3" max incl wardrobe x 10' 10" ( 3.43m max incl wardrobe x 3.30m )
A good sized carpeted room with a radiator. There are built in wardrobes and a UPVC double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 11' 4" including the wardrobe ( 3.91m x 3.45m including the wardrobe )
Another carpeted and spacious room with a radiator. It has built in wardrobes and cupboards and a UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
A spacious bathroom with vinyl flooring, fully tiled walls and there is an opaque UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. The suite comprises of a double size shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, a low level WC and there is a heated towel rail.
The front garden is a good size and is laid to lawn with borders housing shrubs trees and plants. To the side of the property there is a single garage with a tarmac driveway in front offering ample off road parking. The garage has a door and a window to the side elevation and there is light and a workbench to the rear. The rear garden is another good sized space with tarmac hardstanding/patio. There is a greenhouse, a garden shed and a lawn.
From our Office on Victoria Street turn left at the lights onto Huddersfield Road and continue forward. Bear right onto Greenfield Road and turn right at the Ford Inn onto Thick Hollins Road. Continue forward and turn left onto Netherthong Road then onto Holmfirth Road towards the centre of Meltham. At the mini roundabout after Morrison's turn left onto Slaithwaite Road where the property is situated on the right hand side identified by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63168584.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF104526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.