Studio flat for saleVictoria Road, Worthing
Guide Price* £55,000
- FOR SALE BY AUCTION ONLY
- VIEWING DAYS THURSDAY 24TH NOVEMBER 2016 5PM - 7PM
- VIEWING DAYS SATURDAY 3RD DECEMBER 2016 3PM - 4PM
- Large Studio Room With Separate Bathroom & Kitchen
- Close to Worthing Train Station
- Walking Distance To Worthing Town Centre
- Walking Distance To Seafront
The Conditions of Sale will be deposited at the offices of the auctioneers, Bagshaws Residential and vendors solicitors 7 days prior to sale, the buyer shall be deemed to have knowledge of same whether inspected or not.Any questions relating to them must be raised by 11.30am.
Prospective buyers are advised to check with the auctioneers, Bagshaws Residential, before the sale that the property is neither sold nor withdrawn.The buyer will also be deemed to have read and understood the auction conduct notes and Important Notice printed within the sale catalogue.
The Guide Price quoted mustnt be relied upon by the prospective buyers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It's intended to provide buyers with an indication of the region the reserve may be set at the time of going to press.The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.Prospective buyers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price.When setting the price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller's instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price intended to be set.The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Door to Side, Cupboard
Studio Room 15' 6" x 13' 9" ( 4.72m x 4.19m )
Double Glazed Window to Front, Radiator
Kitchen 5' 4" x 9' 9" ( 1.63m x 2.97m )
Is fitted with a range of Wall and Base units, Sink/ Drainer, Double Glazed Window to Side Aspect, Tiling, Door to Hall
Double Glazed Window to Side Aspect, Bath, Shower, Extractor Fan, WC, Part Tiling
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CWO107141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Fox & Sons, Worthing on 01903 209055.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.