3 bedroom terraced house for saleTanyard Way, Horley, Surrey, RH6
Sold STC £295,000
- £295,000- £315,000 GUIDE PRICE
- ATTRACTIVE TERRACED HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINER
- WHITE RE-FITTED BATHROOM
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- NO CHAIN
GUIDE PRICE £295,000 - £315,000
JamesDean are delighted to offer for sale this attractively presented three bedroom terraced house on the ever popular Langshott development in Horley. The property boasts modern re-fitted kitchen and bathroom, gas fired central heating and upvc double glazing.
Horley town centre is within easy reach with it's main line railways station and offers a range of shops including Waitrose, Lidl and Boots the chemist. Gatwick Airport, and the A23/M23 road network are also close at hand providing great links to London and beyond.
Accommodation in brief comprises; Entrance porch, front aspect lounge, modern re-fitted kitchen/dining room with door leading to rear garden, three bedrooms, bathroom with shower, attractive rear garden and two allocated parking spaces.
Viewing recommended- NO CHAIN
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3129468DL. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JamesDean Estate Agents, Horley . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.