4 bedroom terraced house for saleHillside Park, Bodmin, PL31
- Gas central heating
- Large conservatory
- laminate flooring on the ground floor
- Residential car park close to property
- Walking distance to local schools
- Walking distance to Town centre
- Close to local shops and amenities
- On the bus route
- Off road location
A deceptively large family home with 4 bedrooms, off road location, large conservatory and enclosed gardens. This home benefits from a recent mains gas heating system installation (worcester bosch boiler) with a 7 year warrantee, the boiler is 3 years old and has a service every year. loft insulation and the roof has had new felt and batons. The ground floor (with the exception of the shower room) has been fitted with oak laminate flooring and the house is in good decorative order throughout. This really is a good size family home, internal viewing recommended.
Ground Floor - entrance hall with storage cupboard and stairs to upper floor, downstairs shower room and WC, kitchen, lounge/diner, conservatory.
First floor - Four bedrooms and main bathroom with storage.
Outside there is brick storage to the front of the property and a fenced garden which has been gravelled for easy maintenance.
To the rear of the property is a well kept garden with a concrete patio area and lawn.
Parking is in a residents car park close to the property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63170591.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS57497. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.