3 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Lane, Baltonsborough
Withdrawn from Market
- Last plot remaining
- Fitted With Carpets & Flooring Curtains & Blinds.
- Three Bedrooms
- Garage & Parking
- Stylish kitchens with quartz composite work surfaces including SMEG integrated appliances
- Elegant bathrooms with bright white sanitary ware incorporating thermostatic showers
- Turfed and enclosed rear garden
- SHOW HOME OPEN FRI-MON 10AM - 4PM - No appointment necessary
Last plot remaining - A stunning three bedroom detached brand new home with a single garage and driveway providing off road parking. Flooring Package and Curtains and Blinds Package included with this plot. Church Meadows is an exclusive and delightful rural development built by the highly regarded and established local developer Summerfield Homes.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7352991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by holland & odam, Glastonbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.