2 bedroom flat for saleLime Kiln Close, Peterborough
- First Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Allocated Parking
- No Forward Chain
TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT with EN-SUITE, KITCHEN, LOUNGE, FAMILY BATHROOM, ALLOCATED PARKING for ONE VEHICLE and within walking distance of the City Centre.
This TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT being offered with NO FORWARD CHAIN. The property is located close to amenities, shops and within walking distance of the City Centre. There is SPACIOUS LIVING ACCOMMODATION, KITCHEN, TWO BEDROOMS, EN-SUITE and FAMILY BATHROOM. Outside is ALLOCATED PARKING for ONE VEHICLE. The property would make an ideal investment purchase or first time buy.
Hardwood Door To:
Lounge/diner 18' 6" x 11' 11" ( 5.64m x 3.63m )
Double glazed patio doors to the rear aspect. TV point, power points, storage heater, laminate flooring, open plan to:
Kitchen Area 10' 3" x 9' 11" ( 3.12m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, integrated electric oven, electric hob with extractor over, sink with drainer, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, part tiled walls, laminate flooring.
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 10' 4" narrowing to 8' 2" ( 3.20m x 3.15m narrowing to 2.49m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Storage heater, power points, laminate flooring, door to:
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with shower over, wash hand basin and a WC.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 6' 2" ( 3.20m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Storage heater, power points, laminate flooring.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment over, wash hand basin and a WC, heated towel rail, storage heater.
There is allocated parking for one vehicle.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63171413.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112905. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.