2 bedroom terraced house for saleMill Lane, Ryhill, Wakefield
- Two bedroom accommodation
- Gardens front and rear
- Contemporary style kitchen and bathroom
- Many up-dated features
- Central heating boiler replaced Sept 2015
Tastefully decorated and highly maintained mid-terraced property, an excellent opportunity for the buyer taking the first steps onto the property ladder. An internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate exactly what is on offer.
Well maintained and tastefully presented throughout this property offers many updated features to include the central heating boiler installed in September 2015. This property creates an excellent opportunity particularly to the first time buyer to make their first step onto the property ladder.
The accommodation comprises:- Living room, central hallway, spacious dining kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. Gas central heating system and upvc double glazed windows. Garden to front and enclosed pleasant garden to the rear, parking available to the private access road at the rear (shared with residents within this row of properties).
Located within the village with close access to amenities to include Local Store and Post Office , ideal for the buyer that enjoys the countryside with both the Anglers Country Park and Nostell Park and Priory approximately two to three miles away. With easy access to both Wakefield City Centre and Barnsley Town Centre.
An internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate exactly what is on offer.
Upvc entrance door with double glazed inset panel and matching panel above into the living room.
Living Room 12' 6" into alcove of chimney breast x 10' 2" into alcove of chimney breast ( 3.81m into alcove of chimney breast x 3.10m into alcove of chimney breast )
Window to the front aspect upvc double glazed. Coving to ceiling, Inglenook style fireplace with a multi fuel burner and stone hearth, laminate floor. Door through to the central hallway.
Provides staircase access to the first floor landing. Radiator. Door through to the fabulous dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 12' 5" x 13' ( 3.78m x 3.96m )
Upvc door with double glazed inset panel and matching panel above to access the rear garden. Window upvc double glazed to the rear aspect. A fully fitted kitchen in a shaker style Matt mussel finish to include a full range of base and matching wall units, solid wood worktop, pot sink with matching drainer and swan neck style mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for cooker within the chimney breast, extractor fan above, radiator. Door to a pantry.
First Floor Landing
Access to two good size bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 12' 7" into alcove of chimney breast x 10' 2" into alcove of chimney breast ( 3.84m into alcove of chimney breast x 3.10m into alcove of chimney breast )
Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Cupboard houses the central heating boiler (installed 2015), access to loft from inside the cupboard. Radiator, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 2 13' 1" x 6' 9" ( 3.99m x 2.06m )
Window upvc double glazed to the rear aspect. Radiator, coving to ceiling.
Window upvc double frosted glazed to the rear aspect. Three piece suite finished in white comprising of bath with shower over, wash basin with matching pedestal, w.c., traditional style school design radiator, storage cupboard, partially tiled walls.
The garden to the front of the property has footpath access to the front door. Fully enclosed well established rear garden with patio area, fully fenced boundaries with gated to access to the rear where the vendor frequently parks his vehicle on a private road shared between the vendor and the neighbours.
From Wakefield City Centre take Barnsley Road/A61 and continue to Chevet Lane traffic lights (Three Houses Public House on the corner) turn left onto Chevet Lane/B6132. Drive approx 2.5 miles, turn left onto Haw Park Lane under the viaduct continue onto Common Lane and Church Lane, take a left ontoTen Lands Lane, T-junction turn left and continue 0.6 mile. Take a left onto Mill Lane, 250 yds and this property is on the right identified by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63171419.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115622. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.