4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleElton Road, Stibbington, Peterborough
- Detached Bungalow
- Four Bedrooms
- 1930's Property
- Double Garage
- Good Size Gardens
- Open Views
- Potential to Improve
- Close to the Village of Wansford
GREAT LOCATION - GREAT OPPORTUNITY - Built in the 1930's this property is ideal for someone looking for a renovation project. The property has bags of potential - The bungalow is sited centrally within the plot - with OPEN VIEWS to the front. On the outskirts of Stibbington and Wansford.
A detached bungalow sitting centrally within this good sized plot. Located within a semi-rural location. Open views overlooking Yarwell village and fields. The property benefits from off road parking for a number of vehicles leading to a detached double garage, an in/out drive and an oil fired heating. The bungalow is in need of modernisation but has fantastic potential to create a home which has potential for more.
PVCu double glazed entrance door to:
3.63m x 1.96m (11'11" x 6'5") Radiator, double door to Hallway.
4.47m x 3.25m (14'8" x 10'8" )
Replacement PVCu bay window to front.
4.17m x 2.49m (13'8" x 8'2")
Replacement PVCu double glazed window to rear.
4.55m x 3.35m (14'11" x 11') Double glazed patio door.
3.63m x 1.85m (11'11" x 6'1") Wood frame double glazed window to rear, radiator.
5.36m x 2.97m (17'7" x 9'9")
Matching range of base and eye level units with round edged worktops, stainless steel sink, window to rear, cupboard, radiator.
Walk in Pantry
Walk in Washroom
With heated towel rail.
4.19m x 3.63m (13'9" x 11'11")
Replacement PVCu double glazed bay window to front, open fireplace and radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising deep panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled flooring, window to side, radiator.
6.58m x 2.67m (21'7" x 8'9")
Window to rear, window to side, double radiator.
A detached double garage with two individual up and over doors. This is also a work shop/office space with the garage complex.
The gardens including fruit trees are of a generous nature and measure circa 50m in length and 43m in width. The property sits centrally within the plot with a good frontage. Gravel driveway and parking leading to the detached garage. The property is enclosed by fencing and hedging and can be accessed via New Road and Elton Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63171647.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFD201874. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.