1 bedroom maisonette for saleWashington Drive, BIRMINGHAM
- Double Bedroom
- First Floor Maisonette
- Living Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Off Road Parking
- Well Presented Throughout
- Close to Public open Spaces
- Ideal First Home or Investment Purchase
***FIRST FLOOR DOUBLE BEDROOM MAISONETTE*** Ideal first time buy or investment purchase with living room, bathroom, kitchen and double bedroom.
A well presented first floor maisonette.
The property is situated in a sought after location within easy reach of public parks and shops.
The accommodation offers entrance hall, generous living room leading into the fitted kitchen area, modern bathroom and master bedroom with fitted wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors.
This would make an ideal first home or investment purchase with high demand for similar properties.
Call the sales team to arrange your viewing
Door to front elevation and stairs to first floor.
Lounge 14' 7" x 10' 5" ( 4.45m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and opening through to:
Kitchen 12' 2" max x 6' 1" max ( 3.71m max x 1.85m max )
Double glazed windows to front and side elevations, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer, tiled to splashback areas, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 11" to wardrobes x 8' 1" plus recess ( 3.63m to wardrobes x 2.46m plus recess )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted wardrobes with sliding door and over stairs storage cupboard.
Double glazed window to side elevation, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC and tiled to splashback areas.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63171659.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ERD202303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Erdington - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.