3 bedroom terraced house for saleButtermere Road, Norwich
- No-onward chain
- Fantastic investment
- Three double bedrooms
- Close to UEA
- Driveway parking
CALLING ALL INVESTORS! Call William H Brown now to view this fantastic investment close to the UEA! This well presented three bedroom mid terrace home is being offered with NO-ONWARD CHAIN.
This mid terrace home offers flexible accommodation making is perfect for an investor. The property itself is in fantastic condition throughout with an enclosed rear garden and off road driveway parking to the front. There are three double bedrooms off landing to the first floor with a wet room and separate cloakroom. Being over the passage the rooms are larger than average including the 21ft lounge. Being offered with no-onward chain demand is likely to be high.
Door to the front, understairs storage cupboard and radiator.
Lounge 12' 9" max x 21' ( 3.89m max x 6.40m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear aspects, radiator, feature gas fireplace and coving.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 12' 7" ( 3.07m x 3.84m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, central heating boiler, radiator, tiled splashbacks, laminate wood flooring, double glazed window to rear aspect and door to rear lobby and utility area.
Utility Room 6' 2" x 9' 9" ( 1.88m x 2.97m )
Wall and base units, plumbing for washing machine and window to rear aspect.
With a suite comprising wash hand basin and WC, tiled flooring.
Stairs from hallway, loft access and double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom One 11' 8" max x 11' 8" plus fitted wardrobes ( 3.56m max x 3.56m plus fitted wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 10' 10" ( 3.10m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 12' 11" max ( 2.72m x 3.94m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator and airing cupboard.
With shower and wash hand basin, radiator and double glazed window to rear aspect.
With WC and window to front aspect.
The property boasts driveway parking with pathway leading to front door. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area, feature pond and is fully enclosed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63171923.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR124264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.