1 bedroom flat for saleWells Street, Fitzrovia, W1T
- Stylish one bedroom flat arranged on the third floor
- Beautiful period building with an excellent location
- Spacious reception room with fireplace and space to dine
- Smart well equipped kitchen with arch window
- Well presented and generous bedroom
Enviably located in fashionable Fitzrovia this superb one bedroom flat has been well presented throughout and offers spacious accommodation throughout.
Wells Street is within enviable distance of some of the capital's most sought-after amenities, with Oxford Street, Mayfair and Marylebone all close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63174307.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1049887. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Marylebone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.