5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleQueenswood Drive, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Semi detached family home
- Five bedrooms, Two family bathrooms and WC
- 32 ft. Occasional Loft with Velux window
- Two Reception Rooms
- Stylish Breakfast Kitchen and 2nd Utility Kitchen
- Beautiful Gardens to the Rear with Woodland Views
- Off Street Parking for at Least Three Cars
- Gas Central Heated and Double Glazed
Rare for the area this impressively proportioned FIVE BEDROOM semi-detached property has been EXTENDED to create a substantial FAMILY HOME. The property has undergone extensive renovation and extension to essentially double the size of the original property and now boasts two receptions rooms, two family bathrooms, five bedrooms and a useful 32 FT. OCCASIONAL LOFT ROOM WITH VELUX WINDOW.
Located in Headingley the property is served by good local schooling for all ages and plenty of public transport links both in and out of Leeds city centre via Headingley train station which is a short walk away, by vehicle or with one of the many bus service. With plenty of amenities close by at Kirkstall Bridge and Cardigan fields as well as Headingley centre this property is well catered for.
The property itself we feel would suit a family buyer and in brief comprises; entrance hallway, a separate reception room/ snug and a utility Kitchen. There is also a further breakfast kitchen fitted with modern wall and base units and a generous dual aspect lounge enjoying views to the rear garden from the French windows.
From the first floor there are five bedrooms, two doubles and a further three singles. There are two family bathrooms both fitted with three piece suites comprising of bath, Shower fitting, toilet and hand wash basin. From the landing access to the 32 Ft. occasional loft bedroom can be achieved that has a Velux window and ladder access.
Outside the property has a pleasant garden to the rear with a pond with water feature, planting areas, lawn and shed. To the front elevation of the property there is ample off street parking with enough spaces for at least three cars.
The property has gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63174821.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA160419. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.