4 bedroom detached house for saleDearne Croft, Wetherby, West Yorkshire
- Well Presented Detached Family House
- Situated Within Quiet Cul De Sac Location
- Master Bedroom With En Suite Shower Room
- Three Further Good Sized Bedrooms
- Sitting Room with Separate Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen & Family Bathroom
- Garden, garage and driveway
- EPC Rating : D
A well-presented and deceptively spacious detached family home situated within this most peaceful cul-de-sac location just a short distance from Wetherby market town. Boasting most versatile accommodation throughout, the property features; a spacious entrance hallway, a cosy sitting room, a separate family/dining room which incorporates sliding patio doors leading to the private rear garden, attractive breakfast kitchen, utility and integral outstore/garage to the ground floor. Stairs from the entrance hallway lead to the first floor accommodation which includes a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further good size bedrooms and spacious house bathroom.
Outside, the property is approached via a private driveway which provides parking for a number of vehicles. There are most pleasant gardens to both the front and rear which have been carefully planned and landscaped for ease of maintenance and to provide an ideal space for both the growing family and outdoor entertaining.
The property is ideally placed within easy access to M1 and A1, North and South and easy level walking distance of Wetherby town centre and in a catchment area for popular Primary and Secondary schools. Many bus routes available which make this an ideal commuter home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63174839.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY070586. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Wetherby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.