1 bedroom apartment for saleThe Strand, LIVERPOOL, Merseyside
- 1 bedroom apartments available starting at £116,818
- 2 bedroom apartments starting at £167,615
- 1 bedroom penthouse apartments starting at £183,149
- 2 bedroom penthouse apartments starting at £220,258
- Portfolio?s available to purchase ? please enquire for details
**INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY** £116,818 - £324,508 - selection of 1 and 2 bed apartments.
**SELLING QUICKLY** A high end development set within Liverpool’s UNSECO World Heritage Waterfront, bordering the Commercial District of the city, targeting the young professional demographic. These luxury 1 and 2 bed apartments will be fully furnished and will include 24 hour concierge services with optional enhanced chargeable services such as car hire, key holding, taxi accounts and booking services for restaurants and theatres.
Property ref: 121_1393_4061144
• 1 bedroom apartments starting at £98,602
• 2 bedroom apartments starting at £167,614
• 1 bedroom penthouse apartments starting at £183,149
• 2 bedroom penthouse apartments starting at £220,258
• Portfolio’s available to purchase – please enquire for details
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4061144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Justin Lloyd, Kemp Town - Sales & Lettings . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.