3 bedroom link detached house for salePyhill, Bretton, Peterborough
Sold STC £160,000
- £1000 buyers incentive
- Link detached house
- Three double bedrooms
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Three reception rooms
- No upward chain
- Single garage
- Viewing highly recommended
* £1000 buyers incentive
* Link detached house
* Three double bedrooms
* Downstairs cloakroom
* Three reception rooms
* No upward chain
* Single garage
* Viewing highly recommended
Front entrance door to:
Glazed porthole window to side aspect, radiator, parquet flooring, door to.
3.28m x 4.38m max (10'9" x 14'4"). PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, double radiator, TV point, stairs to first floor landing, doors leading to both kitchen & Lounge areas.
5.50m x 3.70m max (18'1" x 12'2"). PVCu double glazed to front aspect, fireplace surround housing electric fire, double radiator, telephone point, satellite & TV point(s), coving to ceiling, PVCu double glazed patio double doors leading to the rear garden.
2.10m x 3.79m (6'11" x 12'5"). Range of wall and floor level units with worktop space over, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap with base storage cupboard units under, tiled splashbacks, plumbing for dishwasher, built-in double oven with fitted four ring hob with extractor hood over, PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, tiled flooring, archway to:
2.84m x 2.70m (9'4" x 8'10"). PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, double radiator, part glazed door leading to the rear garden, doors leading cloakroom and garage.
PVCu double glazed window to side aspect, fitted with two piece suite comprising, wash hand basin and close coupled wc, half tiled walls, tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Built-in airing cupboard, access to loft hatch, doors leading to:
5.52m x 2.94m max (18'1" x 9'8"). PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, two radiators, telephone point, TV point.
2.82m max x 3.61m (9'3" x 11'10"). PVCu double glazed window to side aspect, double radiator.
2.60m x 2.58m max (8'6" x 8'6"). PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Fitted three piece suite comprising panelled bath with Mira shower with shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled WC, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail, PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, tiled flooring.
To the front, driveway to the side providing off road parking leading to a single garage. 5.02m x 2.88m (16'6" x 9'5") with wall mounted gas central heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine. To the rear an enclosed rear garden, laid to lawn with paved patio area, outside tap, garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63178259.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTB202952. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.