2 bedroom apartment for saleIslington Gates, Fleet Street
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 5th floor
- 731 sq ft
- 0.5 miles from New Street station
- Jewellery Quarter location
- Service charge c. £2051.66
- Ground rent £200 per annum
- 112 years remaining on lease
- 5.4% gross yield
FleetMilne Property are excited to present this excellent 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. The property features a shared living/kitchen and dining area which is spacious and well lit, due to the floor length windows which open up into a private balcony. As well as two good sized, double bedrooms, there is also a separate study area within the property for anyone wishing to work from home.
Islington Gates, located on Fleet Street, is set in the heart of the financial district of the city. Surrounded by many beautiful and characteristic buildings, not to mention a choice of popular bars and restaurants. It is just a 0.4 mile walk from the many convenient transport links on Colmore Row, and a 0.7 mile walk from New Street station.
Viewings can usually be arranged with 24 hours notice.
EPC RATING: C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63178424.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26578862. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FleetMilne Property, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.