2 bedroom flat for saleThe Avenue , Beckenham, Kent
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- Conveniently Located to Ravensbourne, Beckenham & Shortlands Stations
- Tree Lined Residential Road
- Two Bathrooms, One Ensuite
- Spacious Lounge with Door to Patio
- Garage in Block
Sellers comments: "I chose my flat as it was ready to move the furniture straight in. The decor was clean and neutral and the bathroom and en suite were modern and good quality. I loved the travertine marble floor in the lounge and the contemporary gas fire on the wall. I bought the flat as it is situated in a quiet, tree lined avenue, which is unbelievably quiet, yet a short level walk to Beckenham Junction station and tram. Marks and Spencer Food and Waitrose Supermarket are nearby as is the bustling Beckenham Green where many foreign markets are often selling their wares. The flat is in Central Beckenham which has the beautiful Kelsey Park plus the nearby Beckenham Place Park to enjoy a walk before lunch. Shops, pubs, restaurants and the Odeon cinema are there for your enjoyment too."
Set on The Avenue, a very popular residential road, this two bedroom ground floor flat is here for the taking. Beautiful marble floors line the spacious lounge/diner, has a door leading to the patio area, which then runs into the lawned gardens. Two double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes and one with ensuite shower room. A further bathroom and kitchen with ample of storage cupboards is on offer. Lets not forget the green surroundings, residents parking area and your own garage.
Share of Freehold
EPC band: D
**To book a viewing, call us now 0333 305 0202 or arrange 24/7 by visiting our website www.yopa.co.uk**
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8653. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.