3 bedroom detached bungalow for salePriory Close, Alpington, Norwich
Offers in Excess of £260,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached bungalow
- No-onward chain
- Private rear garden
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Driveway and garage parking
- Cul-de-sac location
This fantastically presented detached bungalow offers bright and spacious accommodation sitting in a wonderful cul-de-sac position. NO-ONWARD CHAIN!
This detached family bungalow has been extended by the current vendors to add an en-suite to the master bedroom and has been kept modernised throughout. There is a large lounge/diner with patio doors leading to the rear garden with an open fireplace with brick surround and tiled hearth. Externally the property has a private rear garden completely non-overlooked and is well maintained by the current vendor. An early viewing is highly recommended.
Double glazed door to the front, wooden flooring, radiator and loft access.
Lounge/ Diner 23' max x 15' 10" ( 7.01m max x 4.83m )
Double glazed windows to the rear and side aspect, open fire set within a brick surround and tiled hearth, wooden flooring, radiator, TV point and patio doors to the garden.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 9' 7" ( 2.67m x 2.92m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, electric Halogen hob, extractor fan, plumbing for dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, radiator, door to the side and double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 12' 2" plus recess to en-suite ( 3.38m x 3.71m plus recess to en-suite )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator and door to:
With a white suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail, airing cupboard, utility cupboard housing space for washing machine and tumble dryer.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 8' 5" ( 3.61m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 9' 7" ( 2.62m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, wooden flooring and radiator.
The property boasts a long gravelled drive which in turn leads to a single garage. To the rear is a fantastic garden mainly laid to lawn with a decked area, water supply, lighting, power, oil tank and is bordered with a variety of shrubs and plants. There is also a hard standing patio area providing an ideal space for entertaining. Ref: 35000
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63179183.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR124201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.