3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleJohns Grove, Birmingham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- No Chain
- Three Bedrooms
- Cul De Sac Location
- Off Road Parking
- Kitchen / Diner
No chain! A wonderfully situated three bedroom home offering a kitchen diner, lounge, rear garden, driveway, garage and an upstairs family bathroom. The property stands out due to it's cul de sac location leading to green fields, and would be an ideal family home after some modernisation.
No chain! A three bedroom semi detached home set on a quiet cul de sac, with both a driveway and a garage. The end of the cul de sac leads on to a field and walk popular with families and is conveniently situated close to the Newton Road. Sure to be popular due to it's location, we would advise an early viewing to avoid disappointment.
Having tarmac driveway, front garden with mature shrubs and shared drive to garage.
Door to front, understairs cupboard and radiator.
Lounge 16' 7" x 9' 5" ( 5.05m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to front, door to garden and radiator.
Kitchen 15' 7" max 14'5 min x 9' 9" ( 4.75m max 14'5 min x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to front and side, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, sink and drainer unit with work surfaces over, part tiling to walls, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler and radiator.
Cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 8' 9" ( 3.45m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 10" with pillar x 8' 8" ( 4.22m with pillar x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 7' 5" ( 2.87m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Double glazed window to front, bath with electric shower over, part tiling to walls, wash hand basin, low level WC and radiator.
Patio area, lawn and fenced surround.
Garage 17' 8" x 8' 1" ( 5.38m x 2.46m )
Approached via shared driveway with double doors to front
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63179201.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRB104631. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Great Barr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.