2 bedroom flat for saleMarine Parade, Harwich
Offers in Excess of
- Sea Front Facing
- Duplex Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- Lounge & Kitchen
- 2 Parking Spaces
- No Onward Chain
We are pleased to offer for sale this seafront facing duplex apartment with balcony benefiting from panoramic sea views. The property benefits from two allocated parking spaces, situated close to town centre and offered with no onward chain.
UPVC double glazed entrance door leading to hallway.
Stairs to first floor, storage heater, double storage cupboard, door into Bathroom, obscure window to front, heated towel rail, panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls and floor.
Bedroom One 15' 11" x 8' 1" ( 4.85m x 2.46m )
Radiator, double glazed window to front with sea views, wooden flooring.
Bedroom Two 13' 11" plus door recess x 8' 6" ( 4.24m plus door recess x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front with sea views, wood laminate flooring, electric heater.
Lounge Area 20' 9" x 16' 7" ( 6.32m x 5.05m )
Patio doors opening to balcony, wood laminate flooring heater, night storage heater, electric radiator, door to Cloakroom.
Kitchen 8' x 8' 6" ( 2.44m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear, tiled floor, roll-edge work surface incorporating four ring ceramic hob with extractor over, sink and drainer with mixer tap and tiled splashback, base and wall mounted units, integrated oven and space for appliances.
With airing cupboard, obscure double glazed window to rear, wash hand basin with storage cupboard under, low level WC, tiled floor.
There are two allocated parking spaces.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63179213.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW104904. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.