2 bedroom flat for saleGlamis House, Cameron Close, Brentwood
- 2 - BED TOP FLOOR APARTMENT
- LOCATED WITHIN 0.3 MILES TO BRENTWOOD TRAIN STATION
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM
- DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- SEPERATE DINING AREA
- GARAGE LOCATED IN NEARBY BLOCK
- PRIVATE OUTSIDE STORAGE SHED
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
- 965 YEAR LEASE
- IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
Home Partnership are delighted to offer for sale this TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM top floor apartment situated within 0.3 miles (482 meters) of BRENTWOOD RAILWAY STATION and has a West facing aspect to the front. Features to this home include gas central heating double glazed windows, lounge with separate dining area, outside storage shed and a garage in a nearby block. VIEWINGS ESSENTIAL.
Entrance door, radiator, security entry phone system, two storage cupboards, airing cupboard, door to;
Lounge 4.42m (14'6") x 3.73m (12'3")
Double glazed windows to front, radiator, open to;
Dining area 2.82m (9'3") x 2.11m (6'11")
Double glazed window to front.
Kitchen 5.03m (16'6") x 2.11m (6'11")
Stainless steel sink unit, fitted with a range of floor standing units with spaces for cooker, washing machine, fridge and freezer.
Bedroom 1 3.81m (12'6") x 3.38m (11'1")
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 3.58m (11'9") x 2.62m (8'7")
Double glazed window to front with a west facing view, radiator.
White suite comprising panelled bath with shower above, low level w.c, wash hand basin with vanity unit below, radiator, airing cupboard, double glazed window to rear.
The property is set within communal grounds and has a garage located in a nearby block.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63179417.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THP1002498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Partnership , Brentwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.